8 FAQs on the new regenerative elevator
1. When can the quotations of the new self-regenerative elevator be requested?
From the end of October or early November. We accept expressions of interest so that we may begin planning production, which will be launched in early 2020.
2. When will orders for the new self-regenerative elevator be sent?
As soon as the quotes are issued. We accept expressions of interest to plan production, which will be launched early in 2020.
3. When will it be available on the market?
We plan to start making deliveries in the early months of 2020 according to the orders received.
4. What are the main technical features of the new elevator?
The final data will be available with the Technical Sheet, after mid-October 2019.
Technical Features PROVISIONAL
|Capacity||450Kg. / 630Kg.|
|Maximum Speed||1.0 m/s|
|Regenerative Capacity||data is available in the Technical Data Sheets (send request)|
|Motor Positioning||Motor positioned above|
|Noise-Lessness||Data is available in the Technical datasheets (send request)|
|Space required||Data is available in the Technical datasheets (send request)|
|Arch||Both central and "Chair-Shaped"|
|Cabin Furnishings||Minimal||The technical cabinet is integrated into the landing door|
5. When will the Pricelist be available?
From the end of October to the beginning of November.
6. What are the main characteristics of the new elevator and Elios?
The new auto-regenerative technology and the gearless motor positioned at the top.
7. What type of cabin setup is envisaged for the new A.R.E. elevator?
The new elevator will be set up exclusively with the MINIMAL cabin.
8. What does auto-regenerative mean?
Auto-regenerative means that the system uses the engine as a Dynamo, recovering energy by storing it directly in the batteries, ready for use.for more info
A youthful firm, which is dedicated to further developing a technology, whose primary objective is saving energy.Tell me more
The technology used by A.R.E. is proprietary, having been developed by developing innovative, cutting-edge solutions.Tell me more
Our solutions can be adapted to any installation, which architects and designers may request, making it easier to make the most of the spaces we live in.Tell me more